What's it all about?

It's a little about me and my five sugar cubes.
Never a dull moment.
Sit down, buckle up and enjoy the ride....



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

maiden voyage into bloghood...

So I'm thinking this blog idea might be good for me. I was inspired by a blog that I came across in an offhand way. My lifelong partner in crime, sister-friend, bff Stacy shared a blog with me about someone who has breast cancer right now. When she called me to tell me about it, she was emotional, and after spending more time that I should have on the computer looking at the blog, I was emotional as well... I was moved by the stories, the music, the pictures and inspired at the same time to go on a journey that I have contemplated for some time- that being..MY own blog.

I'm not a fan of bragging about myself- but I do have a great life. I think you don't have to yell truths about yourself to others, most times they are obvious. I think the only reason that people try to convince others of something, is that really, deep inside, they are only trying to convince themselves... jmho.

I have a great family. I find myself to be blessed. So much sometimes, I have to look at my life and say "really? WOW!" I never- *stress*NEVER* thought my life would turn out like it has. I think I had hopes for a happy life (what girl doesn't) but the road getting there was full of twists and turns and plenty of mistakes on my part. I feel whole, and it's a good feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get to know you even better through the blog world. Your picture header should be framed in your house somewhere. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, I'm so glad I inspired you to do this or well had something to do with it. I'm happy to see something good come out of something so horrible. Its funny how life goes by and how your views change, only for the better! You are the best person I know. You complete me. lol serioulsy, you do. I don't know what I'd do with out you in my life. Thank you for all you are and do for me and everyone around you. I love you and miss you all the time!
    I'm excited to see what the future has to bring you and I. Hopefully one day we will be on the same side of the country or even better next door neighbors!
    Love,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete