What's it all about?

It's a little about me and my five sugar cubes.
Never a dull moment.
Sit down, buckle up and enjoy the ride....



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday actually on Tuesday

So I'm feeling a bit ambitious this week- maybe because the week is short and I do well under pressure? I dunno. But here I am ACTUALLY on Tuesday thinking to myself "Self? you should blog right now". And then I was thinking- "doesn't everyone want to know the 10 guys in Hollywood that are candy to my loin?" I guess if I could have 10 "Free Passes" this would be my list. (These are in no particular order)
1. Johnny Depp  (nuff said)
2. Chrisopher Meloni (I'd like to be his "special victim")






3. Mike Rowe (boy do I have a dirty job for him!)




4. Matt Damon- (he's like hot dogs and hot Apple Pie)












5. Bruce Willis (yippee ki-yay m'er f'er)




 

6. Mel Gibson- (just so he can scream obscenities at me)




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7. Matthew McConaughey (no shirt, no deodorant? no complaints here)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8. Nacho Figueras (he's nacho average looking polo player)











9. Hugh Jackman (anyone with a name that sounds like "Huge" rocks).











10. Jude Law (if breaking the "law" is wrong, I don't wanna be right)









Of course there are a few fictional characters (Stiffler, anyone?).












Luckily for me, I don't have to wonder what life would be like with any of them, because I was fortunate enough to snag the best guy. And he used to be a model, and he was on a soap opera and he adores me- flaws and all. So, even though this list exists, it stays safely tucked away in my mind, because I know when all is said and done, I have got it made.

This one was so easy, you might even see more of me on here this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment